How do you view your life? Are you a victim? A puppet? Does the universe do things to you? Well, have we got the episode for you. Remember life is not happening to you; it’s happening FOR you. This is such an important distinction from the perpetual feeling that we have no control over our lives. You create the life you want to lead. This episode is packed with great ideas and tips as we wrap up 2022 and get ready to embark on a new year with new possibilities and opportunities!
Dr. MC is joined by Margie Breault for this conversation. Margie is a powerhouse woman on a mission. She is a mom of 3 with full hands and an even fuller heart. She is deeply committed to giving back to her community, with a passion for DEI, accessibility, mental health, and women’s rights.
Currently, she is the Business Development Manager for the City of Worcester in the Office of Economic Development. She also sits on the Board of Directors for Girls on Run, Worcester County, and is a mentor for the Boys and Girls Club. Outside of her community work, she is a passionate energy worker with training in energy medicine, reiki, sound, meditation, and compassionate healing. She integrates both sides of her work through public speaking, community engagement, and taking her compassion into the world.
As always we love to hear from our listeners! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or topics you’d like to hear about on future episodes.
- Margie’s website
- Dr. MC’s episode about boundaries
- Vision board blogs Dr. MC
- Fairhaven Healing Arts
- SvaHa Yoga & Synergy of Sound Academy
- Power and Grace Yoga
- Now I Thrive with Armida and Margie
- Bioscalar Mediation
- Twelve Universal Laws: The Truth That Will Transform Your Life
Book Recommendations from Margie:
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- The Whole Elephant Revealed by Maria De Vries
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Be Light in Grief by Kathleen Papineau and Lisa Ishwari Murphy
- The Secret (also a movie available on Netflix)