Lorrine shares her inspiring story of self-love. In her debut book, Freeing Your Heart for Love, Lorrine is raw, vulnerable, relatable, and more. She is on a mission to help others share their story and practice self-love. And you can’t have self-love without self-care. What a great episode to release the week of Valentine’s day.
This is a great conversation and it reminds me of one of my favorite Brene Brown quotes: “You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.” Lorrine is certainly owning her story and YOU should too.
As always we love to hear from our listeners! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or topics you’d like to hear about on future episodes.
- Lorrine Patterson’s Website
- Freeing Your Heart for Love book on Amazon by Lorrine Patterson
- Radleigh Valentine Card Deck
- Gabby Bernstein Card Deck
- David Foster 11 Words Album
- Cinderella Was a Liar
- The Secret Book (the documentary is available on Netflix)
- Sheree’s Episode on the Dr. MC Self-Care Cabaret Podcast